Introduction.Tessitura Toscana Telerie S.r.l. (also known as the “Company” or “TTT”), collects and processes personal data regarding its clients (Clients), relative to activities necessary for the conclusion of a contract and during the fulfillment of the same contract held with the Company (the “Contract”), which concern (i) legal entities and/or (ii) sole proprietorships, as well as any employees, collaborators and company representatives who, on behalf of the subjects indicated in points (i) and (ii), operate in relation to the concluding and fulfillment of a Contract (the aforementioned subjects are collectively defined as “Data Subjects”).
Unless otherwise specified in this document, and where applicable, all the terms used here regarding the protection of personal data assume the meaning attributed in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Data responsibility. The Company Tessitura Toscana Telerie S.r.l., with registered office in Via Giulio Pastore, 46 – 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI), tax code and VAT number 01780380489, is the data controller for the personal data of Data Subjects. The marketing office, which is responsible for compliance regarding matters of privacy for the Company, can be contacted as follows
Tel.: +39 055.4210754
Type of data processed. During the fulfillment of the Contract, the Company collects and processes the personal data sent by the Client regarding the Data Subject, which refer to: name, surname, email address, telephone number and any other contact data.
Purposes of data processing. The Company processes the personal data regarding the Data Subjects, both manually and electronically:
- to conclude and fulfill the Contract between the Company and the Client;
- to protect and safeguard the rights of the Company; the Company may, for example, pass on the data concerning the Data Subjects whenever necessary (i) for the safeguarding and defending of its rights regarding, for example, privacy, security and property, as well as for the safeguarding and defending of the rights of its employees, collaborators and partners, (ii) to safeguard the Company from fraud or for purposes related to risk management;
- in compliance with laws and applicable legal procedures, and to respond to requests from competent authorities.
Legal basis of the processing. The processing of personal data is necessary in order to conclude and fulfill the Contract and comply with applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, the refusal to provide personal data for the purposes above would not allow the Company to conclude and fulfill the Contract.
Duration of storage of data. The personal data are held for no longer than is strictly necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the Contract and, if required, for any necessary safeguarding of the rights of the Company and/or any necessary compliance with legal obligations (as indicated in the section “Purposes of data processing”).
In any case, the data are not stored for any longer than ten (10) years from the moment in which they were originally collected.
Access to personal data. The Company may communicate the personal data of Data Subjects to third party suppliers of services (including companies in the same group) which carry out activities useful to the Company for the fulfilling of the Contract and nominated as data controllers where required by applicable laws. These are, for example: suppliers of IT services (Cloud, etc.), experts, companies resulting from mergers, de-mergers, or other company transformations, as well as proper authorities, if permitted by applicable law.
Location of personal data. The data regarding Data Subjects are not transferred to other countries outside the European Economic Area.
Rights of Data Subjects.The Data Subject has, and/or may exercise at any time, free of charge, the following rights:
- the right to be informed of the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the right to access;
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data held, and information on the location in which they are stored;
- the right to request the updating, correction or the integration of the personal data;
- the right to request the cancellation of the personal data;
- the right to restriction of processing only in the presence of one of the following conditions: (i) the data are not correct or updated; (ii) the illegitimacy of processing is proven; (iii) the data are necessary for the exercising or defending of rights in legal proceedings; or (iv) the Data Subject has opposed processing;
- the right to either fully or partially oppose processing, even when carried out via automated decision-making processes, including profiling;
- the right to freely withdraw consent for the processing of the data at any time;
- the right to contact the data protection officer;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the national authority responsible for data protection or to judicial authorities.
As from the date of 25 May 2018, the deadline for the full application of the GDPR, as well as the rights listed above, the Data Subject also has the right to data portability, or rather the right to receive an electronic copy of the personal data that regard them, for the transferring of the same to the Data Subject themselves or to another data controller. For the exercising of their rights, the Data Subject may contact the Company at the following email address: email@example.com.
Updating of this policy. The Company may modify or update this policy. Any modifications made to this policy will be communicated in advance.
INFORMATION REGARDING COOKIES
In particular,Tessitura Toscana Telerie S.r.l. uses anonymous navigation cookies which are necessary in order to allow users to navigate correctly on www.tessituratoscanatelerie.it, so that they may use all of the functions and access protected areas.
This information is anonymous and is used purely for statistical purposes.
Anonymous commercial cookies may be used to generate advertising on other websites, according to the products that the user has viewed during previous navigation sessions.
These cookies are usually added by trusted third parties (such as Google). Tessitura Toscana Telerie S.r.l. does not, in any case, allow said companies to collect personal information on users in any way. This means that anonymity is guaranteed, and personal data will not be used by other websites or marketing databases.
These cookies are also not used to save passwords or credit card data.
How to modify cookie preferences or disable cookies
- In browser settings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), the user can define which cookies they want to receive and which to block. In order to discover where to find the aforementioned settings, use the “Help” button in the browser.
- Visitors can disable Google Analytics for displayed advertising and personalize adverts from the Google Display Network using the Ads Preferences Manager.